Outstanding Foods Sweepstakes Official Rules
TRIP TO LA CONTEST RULES~ PIG OUT IN LOS ANGELES!
Outstanding Foods, Inc. Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VALID IN THE 49 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, HAWAII and ALASKA.
1. Eligibility: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must, at the time of entry, (i) be a legal citizen of the 49 United States or the District of Columbia, (ii) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (iii) be physically located in the 49 United States or the District of Columbia, and (iv) have Internet access. Sweepstakes is void in Rhode Island and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes and any websites, webpages, and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the United States. Entries received from persons residing outside of the eligible geographic areas, or where restricted or prohibited by law will be disqualified. Employees, officers, and directors of Outstanding Foods, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its advertising and promotion agencies, and its immediate families (parents, siblings, children, and spouses of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, and directors, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Outstanding Foods, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Entry Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 22, 2018 and ending September 5, 2018. All online entries must be received by September 5, 2018 3:00 p.m. PT
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site, located at www.pigoutchips.com. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Outstanding Foods, Inc.
There are 3 ways to enter:
1) You will receive one entry for submitting your name and email address.
2) You will receive one entry each time a friend enters the Sweepstakes using the Custom Link that will be provided to you upon registration. You can share your link through Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, or via email.
3) You will receive one entry each time you post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtags: #winpigout, #outstandingfoods, and #pigoutchips. Entrants will be provided 8-10 sample posts and photos that can be used for convenience.
Please note, you do not receive entries for sharing your Custom Link, only when your friends sign up using that link.
Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed, or similar quick-entry programs, attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, or use of more than one email address per entrant per prize level, is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person named in the Entry Form for the entry. Sponsor will not correspond regarding receipt of entries. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Entry Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
*All expense paid trip to Los Angeles includes: roundtrip coach airfare for winner and one (1) guest to Los Angeles; one (1) standard hotel room accommodations for two nights; dinner for (2) two prepared by Chef David Anderson; $75 daily meal per diem for winner and one (1) guest; rideshare stipend of $200.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Previous Outstanding Foods sweepstakes/contest winners are not eligible to win again. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the ARV, the difference will not be awarded. All expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner, including all federal, state, and local taxes, and upgrades. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the quality or taste of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Eligible Locations and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Outstanding Foods, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Outstanding Foods, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Outstanding Foods, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Outstanding Foods, Inc reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Outstanding Foods, Inc may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Outstanding Foods, Inc. Outstanding Foods, Inc reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Outstanding Foods, Inc has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Outstanding Foods, Inc reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Outstanding Foods, Inc. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability:
By entering, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and any other documents required by Sponsor herein and by the decisions of the Sponsor, and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, or any other documents required by Sponsor herein; (b) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, demands, causes of action, penalties, and expenses arising out of or related to any statement, action, or failure to act by entrant during or in connection with his/her participation herein and/or any breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules or of any other documents required by Sponsor and; (c) not to sue and to hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release, waive, and forever discharge the Released Parties, from any and all liabilities, claims, and demands of any kind or nature whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which entrant (or entrant’s successors-in-interest, heirs and/or agents) ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Released Parties, including, but not limited to claims arising out of or related to personal injury (including death) and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity; (ii) the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prizes; (iii) the use of any of the rights granted herein (including, without limitation, the use and exploitation of the entrant’s name, address [city and state], biographical information, statements, voice, photograph, and/or other likeness); (iv) any malfunction or other problem with the Sweepstakes website; (v) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, and (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering, or announcement of any prize.
PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS-IS’’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). SPONSOR (INCLUDING ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM USE OR REDEMPTION OF A PRIZE, AS FURTHER SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES SUSTAINED BY A WINNER, WINNER’S GUEST, OR OTHER USERS OF THE PRIZES FOR ANY REASON. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital, or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. Sponsor is also not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Sweepstakes website or error in the collection, processing, or retention of entry information.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is subject solely to the applicable federal, state, and local laws of the United States; provided, however, that except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Federal or state courts located in the Los Angeles, California, area; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action or proceeding arising from, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, the prize, these Official Rules, will be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles, California, and you irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and agree that it is a convenient forum and that you will not seek to transfer such action or proceeding to any other forum or jurisdiction, under the doctrine of forum non conveniens or otherwise.
- Privacy: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to the transfer of the personal information collected from the entrant to the Sponsor for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes, for future marketing and promotions, and for such other purposes to which entrant may consent as outlined herein or on the Sweepstakes website. All information submitted to Sponsor as part of this Sweepstakes will be treated in accordance with the Privacy Notice of the Sponsor located at PigOutChips.com/privacynotice. More specifically, Sponsor may collect information that you provide to enter the Sweepstakes and will use personal information you provide to enter the Sweepstakes to actually conduct the Sweepstakes.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Outstanding Foods, Inc: 615 Hampton Drive, Venice, California 90291 United States of America. Requests must be received no later than 08/18/18. You may also view the Official Rules at https://pigoutchips.com/contestrules.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Outstanding Foods, Inc.: 615 Hampton Drive, Venice, California 90291 United States of America.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, or Google and you understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Google.